The Calgary Linux Users Group Guild (commonly known as CLUG), is a member directed, community organization dedicated to sharing knowledge and experience on “Open Source”software, with a Linux focus.
In the spirit of the wider open source community, CLUG works with its members to provide a variety of events and activities that facilitate the sharing information, knowledge and experience to its members and the community at large.
Events include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monthly meetings (first Wednesday of each Month, usually at the downtown campus of University of Calgary and room announced within the week prior to.)
- Sub-groups who meet separately (e.g. The Programming Special Interest Group – aka PROGSIG).
- Installfests. Day long events where the public is encouraged to bring their computers and get help installing Linux or troubleshooting an existing system.
- Workshops. Hands on experience with specific topics.
- Special Events. Everything from a simple group barbecue to a full blown LinuxFest.
Connect with Other CLUG Members
Get hooked in to what other Calgary Linux users are working on and discussing by joining our mailing lists. Join one and say hi!