[clug-talk] Monthly General Meeting (Wed April 4)

Mel Walters melwalters at telus.net
Fri Mar 16 22:08:49 PDT 2012

Talks lined up so far:

1/ My talk will be dealing in human terms. How I feel about it will be
stressed ahead of the technical side, except how the technical affects
how I feel.
The new technology user experience most everyone is hoping to have. Call
it a wish list. Are we there yet?

I have been approaching it from two slightly different angles at once:
PC-BSD 9.0 (Isotope Edition)
Debian squeeze (stable) 6.0.4 with backports

If all goes as planned, I will have installed examples at the meeting.
It would also be great to have metrics set up see how well we are
actually doing.

Others are welcome to suggest other approaches

2/ <fill in your talk here> :) Yes, I am still asking if you have more
topics to give talks on.
3/ Normal people needed, to give their side.

Calgary Linux Users Group -- Monthly General Meeting