[clug-talk] Mar 7th Meeting is on

caziz caziz at cuug.ab.ca
Wed Mar 7 14:37:38 PST 2012

Someone asked if parking ban was still on and might infer with parking for the meeting.
I forwarded a copy of the City's official "snow ban ended" notice.
This was relevant to the CLUG meeting in answering concerns expressed.
How that qualifies as "Calgary politics"  and not relevant to
the CLUG meeting baffles me.

Chris