[clug-talk] Mar 7th Meeting is on

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Mar 7 12:46:34 PST 2012

<snipped long bug-eyed off topic political rant>

I'd like to point out that this is not the "Calgary Politics" list. As
such, a rant such as the one I have not duplicated here is off topic. I
read the list for linux related topics, or topics directly related to
CLUG. Discussions of the current state of politics in Calgary is
certainly under that umbrella.

And, to preempt the "just hit delete" crowd: I shouldn't have to delete
off topic stuff, and I still have to read at least part of it to
discover that it is off topic.