[clug-talk] Mar 7th Meeting is on

Mel Walters melwalters at telus.net
Tue Mar 6 21:15:12 PST 2012

Reference:
http://www.clug.ca/events

We are still on for the meeting. Bit more of an update:

I was not far enough along with my research to give my talk by tomorrow.

For those who can make out the meeting should be interesting enough.
Kin tells me (correct me if I am wrong) we should be ready to try out a
new venue for meeting room (re mini speakers) on next months meeting.
Iron the bugs out, check out the sound system there, etc.

So TBA.
Hope to firm up some plans, and I think some other good discussions will
arise too.

See at Wed 6:00 pm at
University of Calgary, downtown campus
Room 418