[clug-talk] Ubuntu/Kubuntu course

Jerry Rukavina jedco at telus.net
Mon Mar 5 17:31:04 PST 2012

I found this Fundamentals course that is being offered in Calgary. Cost
$2900 for 5 days of training. Go to
http://www.traininghott.ca/Courses/Linux-Unix-Fundamentals-Hands-On-Linux-Training-Course-Linux-Class-UNIX-Training.htm
After that they offer a Linux System Admin. certification course.
Another $2900 for 5 more days of training.

I am going to check into the Fundamentals course....and MRU too. Thanks.

Jerry