[clug-talk] OT - Request: Bar Code & Mag Stripe Scanner

TekBudda tekbudda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:25:00 PST 2012

Hi All,

Just thought I would check the list & see if anyone had a barcode
scanner (USB preferred but PS/2 would be acceptable as well) that they
didn't need.  I am in the process of cataloging books, CD's, etc. for
insurance purposes & it would go a lot quicker if I didn't have to enter
everything manually.

Ideally if you had a magstripe reader as well, that would be good.  I
just want to play with one.

I had access to both of these at a previous job but not there anymore.
Have looked at some pricing out there, but the prices are a little out
of my reach at this moment.

TekBudda