[clug-talk] OT: Open source supporters...

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:13:40 PST 2011

We can stop using chemical fertilizers and start using biochar. It is far
better for the environment and it is easy to create as a bi-product of clean
energy generation using pyrolysis.

This video will introduce you to some of the many benefits of biochar
creation using pyrolysis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hSl59ET2A&feature=related

This too is a form of open source technology. Unlike the chemicals that are
killing us that are patented and sold to us and a very high price, biochar
is free for everyone to use today and big companies with armies of lawyers
cannot take this knowledge away from us.

Easy, fast GUI development.
http://PerlQt.wikidot.com