[clug-talk] OT CLUG membership card

Michael John Walters waltersm at telusplanet.net
Wed Mar 24 08:43:06 PDT 2010

Hello Shawn,

I agree that the executive should delete my email containing personal
information from the archive. It was a great lapse of judgement that I
shared my personal information unencrypted on the net.

Unless I develop dementia, I will remember not to share actual addresses
and phone numbers on the net in future.

Thank you, Shawn, for your diligence in protecting member security from
unscrupulous and possibly criminal activity.

Regards,

Michael Walters