[clug-talk] poll

Courtenay Watson hdsheena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 19:05:38 PDT 2010

As an ex-windows user, I found Gnome fairly straightforward, and since I use
it, I recommend it to those I set up so I can help them easily via GUI (I'm
not very good in terminal!) The only other desktop my linux-using-friends
use is XFCE. I don't think I know anyone personally who uses KDE.
JME.
Courtenay Watson
Kamloops BC