[clug-talk] Online Privacy

John Jardine john_e_jardine at spamcop.net
Fri Jun 19 14:24:52 PDT 2009

Hi Jesse,

This may be fit the bill:
http://www.darkreading.com/security/encryption/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=217801293

I love it when the government goes trolling. It's kinda like Darwin in
action.  All the dumb guys get taken out of the gene pool, the govt
looks like they're doing something for about 15min and then they realize
that they've actually made their problem an order of magnitude
harder.... Ooops!

Solving point-to-point privacy is easy and has been done.  How do solve
group privacy, like this list?

Cheers,
J.J.