[clug-talk] Semi-OT: AppleScript Editor

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:11:27 PDT 2009

Not counting the hours wasted because you emailed someone a shell
script with Unix line endings, they opened it in their Windows email
client and text editor (Notepad, namely,) then SCP'd it to a Linux
computer, and it will no longer run in Bash?

I think it's more than hundreds of thousands of hours then :-(

-Mark C.