[clug-talk] Semi-OT: AppleScript Editor

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Apr 30 15:25:59 PDT 2009

sounds like a hackish way to do something trivial that *should* already
be handled by the OS.

But, why not just change the script once to say what file(s) contain the
  ssid and the key, load those into variables within the script then use
variables where needed...

Are you saying that the SSID and key will be different for each of the
boxes?  Even then, you just set them in a given file, and the script
would still work fine.  At least the way I'm picturing it.

Still, I think this speaks of a solution to a problem that really needs
to be handled at a totally different level.

My thoughts.

Shawn