[clug-talk] Semi-OT: AppleScript Editor

TekBudda tekbudda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:04:13 PDT 2009

ramasa at sympatico.ca wrote:
> try applescript.vim

I am thinking that might be over the heads of the intended
audience....and I am sorry I should have clarified this in the original
post.

We use an AppleScript to automatically configure wifi for Mac computers
that we are installing.  Currently the only way we can edit the
applescripts is to go on to a mac machine & edit the 2 lines of the file.

The problem is, is that most poeple have WIndows & I am not sure of the
technical levels for most of them.  If we could find something
straightforawrd & simple it would be ideal.  But this is definately
closer I think.  I will have to try one of the files & see if it works.