[clug-talk] Google Analytics is very cool web site tracking tool

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:35:59 PDT 2009

Your tactics are indeed well preferred amount tech-no savvy people like the
LUG members but the general public are not as sophisticated and they tend to
make stupid mistakes like visiting phishing sites. What I recommend to the
general public, what I demand of my customers and what I practice myself
require different skill levels.

I don't think the general public could be trusted to hack their own hosts
file, most sheeple don't even know they have a hosts file.

Any way. My point is. Google has a free tool that analysis web site traffic
in great detail. I am using it on a site where I do not have access to the
code and they offer it as a free tool. I don't mind if Google knows who is
visiting my site. I do want Google to know about my site so every thing I
have seen about this free and well designed tool is good.

Happy hacking. :)

http://www.Radados.org