[clug-talk] Google Analytics is very cool web site tracking tool

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:12:24 PDT 2009

NoScript blocks based on a per-domain basis, so you can enable

For example, Slashdot.org, I have fsdn.org enabled (this is where
slashdot's JS is hosted, apparently,) and double-click.net and
google-analytics.com disabled.

NoScript is much better now, except for problems that Gustin has
mentioned, where some websites intentionally use JS in such a way that
looks malicious.

You can even play specific flash files just by clicking on them,
instead of enabling all scripts on a site.

-Mark C.