[clug-talk] Google Analytics is very cool web site tracking tool

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:53:00 PDT 2009

Does NoScript just block parts of JavaScript or must it block all JavaScript
on a site? I lean towards forcing people to have JavaScript not blocked on
most of my sites. I like have a big div that says "Your browser is broken,
please enable JavaScript" and then use JavaScript to hide that div.

I think people should have JavaScript disabled by default and enable it for
each site they want to use it with. I think I tried NoScript once but had
problems with it. I leave JavaScript on by default but I don't recommend
others to do that, I just don't use the Internet as a client much. I think
there are only about 10 sites I visit and I hate browsing.

http://www.Radados.org