[clug-talk] OT: Backing up webmail WAS: Strange KMail behaviour

John Jardine john_e_jardine at spamcop.net
Sun Apr 26 10:09:37 PDT 2009

Agreed - add Compuserve to your list, the classic service is being
shutdown on June 30th.

It all comes down to who you want "owning" your data, you or a provider.
I have email I don't care about (google/hotmail) and others that I do:
corporate&spamcop.

After taking the time to do the backup, verify you can restore from it.
I've seen lots of corrupt backups over the years.