[clug-talk] Program for taking notes in class ?

Dafydd Crosby dcrosby at userful.com
Wed Apr 22 15:47:48 PDT 2009

Actually, a lesson I learned a little too late was that it was this:

Don't take notes in class. Really.
Absorb everything your prof is saying, then write notes immediately
after that. Generally, you don't even need to.

Mind you, I dropped out of university, but that's a different story.

-Dafydd

PS - C's make degrees :-P