[clug-talk] burning a cd

ILYA Khlopotov ilya.khlopotov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:20:33 PDT 2009

Hi

> Quick question. I am trying to burn a iso of  “alinux” it is 760.5 mib.  How
> can I burn that onto a cd??  I work with k3b but it wont fit.
If you need to burn a cd just to install "alinux" and you have no
large blank CD-R but you have empty USB stick you can install linux
from it.
If you have ubuntu at hands you can
sudo apt-get install usb-creator
System->Administration->Create a USB startup disk

If you have no ubuntu you can use any computer with linux or windows
just download and install UNetbootin.

Best regards,
ILYA