[clug-talk] Thank You COSSFEST 2009

Cha Gascon cha.gascon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:23:50 PDT 2009

I would like to thank the organizers, speakers and sponsors of COSSFEST
2009. It was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed the presentations from
which I have gained new knowledge and insight. I am looking forward to
COSSFEST 2010.

It is surprising to see that despite the dominance of MS in Calgary, there
are still some passionate people in the Free Software / Open Source / Linux
domain. And despite your small number, you have outperformed other LUGs out
there, who are very active in the mailing list but don't seem to progress
beyond it.

May you continue to inspire people with your knowledge and enthusiasm.

I am now enjoying the Android book I got from the raffle. :)

Regards,

Cha

--
Marie Charisse L. Gascon