[clug-talk] What Open Source project are you working on?

TekBudda tekbudda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:52:19 PDT 2009

Dafydd Crosby wrote:
> To pander to TekBudda's request, how about some show and tell. What OSS
> projects are you working on?
>
> For me,
> Exaile (exaile.org) and Foomatic
> (http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/Database/Foomatic)

Well...I figured since I opened up the can of worms I should at least
say something...

This isn't a project that I am involved in but I stumbled across it.
Basicaly NIN is giving away there latest album (can you still call them
that) as a completely free download.  It is available in MP3 & Flac
formats...to name a couple & the most interesting thing is...well...take
a look in the lower right-hand corner of this link:
* http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

Also...take a look at the bottem of the page on this link:
* http://theslip.nin.com/physical

On a semi-related note...I came across this neat little item also:
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATunes

I am sorry but I will be out of town so I will not be able to make it to
COSSFest...but I do wish it all the greatest!