[clug-talk] Hello, Hello, Hello

Dan Mueller danm at reliable-tube.com
Thu Apr 16 12:19:29 PDT 2009

Ok, you want some words on the clug site... well ok.

 I just downloaded the "easy peasey" Linux distro for my eeepc and possibly
an older hp 533 MHz laptop. It looks real nice on the live cd version. Any
questions, comments or snyde remarks!!!

 I read the reviews on this distro and all looks fine. Any pointers or
suggestions on how to load in to the computer to not wreck the solid state
memory??  Ie no swap, ext 2 instead of ext 3 and any other pointers.

 Most likely I will do this over the weekend.

Thanx Guys & Gals.

Dan Mueller