[clug-talk] Squirrel Migration from one domain to another on different servers

Dave Watkins lists at calgaryitservices.com
Thu Apr 9 08:38:39 PDT 2009

Hi Al,

I have a client that is using Squirrel to check their email. They are
planning on moving both their mail and web hosting to my servers hosted in
the US. I have full access to my server and should have ftp access to
theirs.   Is there an easy way to migrate the mail, including folders, from
one system to the other?

1.       Both are using Squirrel Version 1.4.15

2.       There are about 40 users

3.       Most users have set up numerous folders within their Webmail

Any thoughts, suggestions, links would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins