[clug-talk] COSSFEST Volunteers Needed

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed Apr 8 19:38:18 PDT 2009

COSSFEST is just over a week away.  We need some volunteers to help out
at the event.

We will be holding a volunteer meeting at DeVry on Tuesday (14 Apr) at
7:00pm.  Here we will explain what is needed, assign tasks, and complete
any initial prep that a willing pool of helpers can help with.

We have need for approx 10 volunteers each day.  If you can only make it
for one of the two days, we'd like to see you at this meeting anyways.

I'll post another message soon with a room number once I have confirmed
things with DeVry.

Thank you to everyone for your support!