[clug-talk] volume very soft

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue Apr 7 12:44:51 PDT 2009

Open the mixer, make sure that PCM and/or FRONT are adjusted
appropriately - usually about 80% works well.  I find that when my
volume doesn't add enough, it's because PCM is turned down.

Some apps that allow sound adjustments will adjust PCM directly, while
others will adjust the front speaker.

Shawn