[clug-talk] Firefox 3.0.8 Youtube won't work

Jesse Kline jesse at kline.ca
Sun Apr 5 15:37:10 PDT 2009

Do you have the flash plugin installed? I use the nonfree adobe plugin, as I
find the OSS versions don't work very well. Type 'about:plugins' (without
quotes) into the url bar to find out. Also, ensure that the
'flashplugin-nonfree' package is installed on your system and that any other
flash plugins have been uninstalled (use Synaptic for this). You will need
to ensure that the Universe and Multiverse repositories are enabled in order
to install the nonfree plugin.

Jesse