[clug-talk] Semi-OT: Experience With GTD

Chris q quilley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:49:54 PST 2008

I found that the best way to keep me organized was to have my list with me
at all times, so I built my GTD list in ideamatrix for my blackberry. There
is a supposedly good app for google android phones called toodo as well. My
suggestion would be to make sure whatever you end up using allows you to
export your list in some format that should allow for easy entry/syncing
into a hand held device because you will likely want to go that route
eventually.

Chris