[clug-talk] Defcon - CLUG road trip?

John Jardine john_e_jardine at spamcop.net
Wed May 14 11:41:03 PDT 2008

I'm a 'possible' for a road trip.  I've got a few things to co-ordinate:
- New job so no real vacation time accrued = drive down on Thursday,
same for getting back.
- I travel for work so if I'm not here on the Thursday then I'm not
going:)
- Can't go insane on $$$ because I"ve spent too much on travelling
already this year:)
- I'd be happy to split gas cost and driving duties though.

Cheers,
J.J.