[clug-talk] Python Interest?

Greg R. Smith greg at soshal.com
Thu May 8 13:01:28 PDT 2008

I might be interested, I've been working with Django for the last 2
years - I've found myself moving from making little perl scripts to
making python scripts just to do random things that I need done.

I could surely do a short presentation on how Django works, what its
about and why I prefer to use it.

re: http://www.djangoproject.com

--Greg