[clug-talk] [*SPAM*] meeting in this month

Shawn sgrover at opennexus.ca
Sun Feb 3 13:22:47 PST 2008

That isn't up on the website.  The last meeting announcement is for
December.

Perhaps what we need is a comment on the front page that says we meet on
the first Wednesday every month at DeVry - even if it's not posted to
the events page?

This issue came up at the PROGSIG meeting, and I know others have
commented on it within my hearing range.

My thoughts....

Shawn