[clug-talk] cossfest .... soon

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 26 12:18:46 PDT 2007

We had a really productive meeting yesterday , put the labels onto all the
disks, and even got some more disks to boot. All the thanks to those who
contributed to the effort, and even to those who tried but did not make it.
Tomorrow will be the big event, the weather will be helpful, +11c and sunny
is expected tomorrow, however 16.th av will be under heavy obstruction, so
you might want to find some alternate route to SAIT ... Check the website
cossfest.ca for more details on this and other last minute adjustments.
We could also use a few more volunteers to fill the ranks.

Cheers
Szemir