[clug-talk] OT: all the network/sys administrator jobs require Windows/AD skills

Zuoheng (Rex) zh.huang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:31:07 PDT 2007

I am looking for network/sys admin job opening in Calgary in Monster
or Workoplis, but I got quite confused about the situation. Almost all
the a network/sys admin jobs require Windows server 2003 and AD
experience. I am wondering whether microsoft totally dominent the
enterprise market in Calgary? or Oil companys have too much money?

How do you guys think about this?

I am going to move to Calgary next week, look forward to join you guys.
Cheers!

Rex Huang