[clug-talk] Word Documents

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Thu Jun 28 17:01:47 PDT 2007

Even if you _did_ have Word but not the same version as the recipient,
the document's format would _still_ be messed up. I don't care to recall
how often I have come across clients "no-sweat, promise" Word upgrades
only to be forced to rework their just completed documents.

The only alternative: .pdf documents, because they are guaranteed to
retain all original formatting.

Hendrik Schaink