[clug-talk] Word Documents

sgrover sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Jun 28 16:55:09 PDT 2007

Yep.  And OOo allows a conversion to MS Word as well.  So there ARE
arguments for the Prof's to use to get their way.  How realistic these
are is open to discussion though.  Afterall,  the formatting may not be
right after a conversion to MS Word, and a student might actually have a
life (aka kids, work, other responsibilities.) that prevent them from
getting into the school to use their equipment.

The argument can go in many directions.. :)

Shawn