[clug-talk] Firefox UI Error ?

Neil Bower linux at benneb.ca
Sat Jun 23 17:16:53 PDT 2007

All user settings are in bold type. So the one you are looking for should have
a status of "user set". You can click on the column names to sort that
particular column ascending/descending. I'm guessing you should look for a
preference called "network.protocol-handler.app.???" or something to that
effect.

If all else fails, you can just delete your .mozilla directory and allow a new
default firefox to set up.  If you still have the problem after this, check
the default settings in /etc.

HTH

Neil B.

On Saturday 23 June 2007 17:57, bogi wrote:
> After hours of searching here, i could not find the setting to reset, to
bring
> back the original setting. Any one know ?? the correct selector to do this ?
>
> Cheers
> Szemir
>
> On June 23, 2007 16:32, Neil Bower wrote:
> > I can't remember how to change the settings (until I read the Linux
Journal