[clug-talk] Convert DVD to compressed MPG (or .avi, .mov, .wmv)

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Thu Jun 14 12:12:42 PDT 2007

I am hesitant about using flash as a result of sketchy Linux support in
the past.  Adobe and Macromedia have both had on again off again Linux
support, and I see no indication that they have changed.

Unless there is a proper open source implementation of the viewer, I
would choose a different solution, even if it is less elegant.