[clug-talk] Weekly Poll

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Mon Jun 11 09:44:34 PDT 2007

Yeah, but there's no options. You can have wobbly windows and the cube.
Or you can have wobbly windowsd but no cube. Or you can have the cube
but no wobbly windows.

And that's it.

Better than nothing, but honestly - there's like 40 bajillion options in
the Beryl manager and two in the Fiesty control panel.