[clug-talk] Ubuntu upgrade questions

sgrover sgrover at open2space.com
Sun Jul 29 12:42:42 PDT 2007

Turns out this was rather easy.

Backed up the /home folder for the user.  Then when the new system was
in place, copied the ./kde/share/config/khistory file to the same
location on the new box.  Also moved .kde/share/apps/kcookiejar (? may
not have that file name right) to the corresponding location on the new
box.  Konqueror appears to be working the same as it ever has on the old
box...

Shawn