[clug-talk] Embedded Linux Talk

sgrover sgrover at open2space.com
Fri Jul 20 13:04:31 PDT 2007

I also have 2 SBCs that have been waiting for time and motivation to
explore.  These 2 are of the same model, and similar to one I know John
has.  I'd be very interested in seeing how to get started working with
these - even if only to the point where a base OS can be installed and
accessed.  But this is probably better as a workshop type of event.

For a general meeting type presentation, perhaps an overview of just
what embedded Linux is, what we need and how to get started with it...

My thoughts.

Shawn