[clug-talk] Java

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Thu Dec 27 12:17:02 PST 2007

On several Ubuntu boxes I have java6, installed the following way:
apt-get install sun-java6-jre

Check the symlink in /etc/alternatives for java, it may be pointing to a
different jre.  If this is the case, the command update-alternatives is
your friend.  Investigate the man page for specifics.

Cheers,