[clug-talk] SBC Workshop: Boards are in, need to pick a date.

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:59:13 PST 2007

Woohoo!

The hardware has arrived, and I've decided that I'm going to work on
my workshop contents on clug.open2space.com (initially created for the
PROGSIG robotics project, so I figure a PROGSIG related workshop could
belong there too.  Actually, the deciding factor was that I had an
account there, but not on clug.ca... oh well.)

So, anybody interested in seeing what will be at the workshop can
check it out easily.

Still no date fixed for the workshop yet.  I'm thinking either
February 2nd or 3rd (I'm away for a week near the end of January.)
Does that work for everybody?

-Mark C.