[clug-talk] Fight proposal for a Canadian DMCA

Mel Walters titus1 at telus.net
Sat Dec 8 00:25:25 PST 2007

Did any one see this yet? I missed it if you covered thisI am not sure if I
can make it to the meeting, nor do I feel up to date on this. But see a copy
of an email below that I saw:
Look here
http://www.cbc.ca/searchengine/blog/2007/11/
and then at:
Last chance to ask the Industry Minister about your copy rights.

--- from Groklaw: