[clug-talk] InstallFest - changing the face of CLUG (long post)

Mitchell Brown mitchell at untitled1.ca
Thu Dec 6 13:16:18 PST 2007

Kind of random:

I do remember a few months back when we tried to get into our usual room at
Devry (at this point, it was still on the first floor - where that library
is now) - but we couldn't because it was littered with food remains from the
prior occupants. Cake plates, drink cups, etc.

So providing we clean up, it looks like they wouldn't probably have an issue
with food.
Unless that issue changed things? :P