[clug-talk] clug-talk Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5, supporting Installfest

Russel Altman RAltman at certus.ca
Thu Dec 6 11:01:32 PST 2007

It's a great idea to have t-shirts and food especially if you are
charging a fee to get in...it might also be a good idea to look around
at some companies to see if there is enough sponsorship interest to put
together some kind of gift back...gift certificates, free stuff,
discount coupons etc

Today's Topics:

   1. gkrellm (Shawn)
   2. Re: December CUUG meeting (Dave Bourassa)
   3. Might be OT: Scrybe Online Organizer (Cameron)
   4. Re: December CUUG meeting (Kin Wong)
   5. InstallFest - changing the face of CLUG (long post) (Kin Wong)
   6. Re: InstallFest - changing the face of CLUG (long post)
      (Richard Carter)

Message: 1