[clug-talk] LinuxFest 2007

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Fri Aug 31 12:45:40 PDT 2007

We got a reply from our first speaker, Aaron.

I was asked about topics confirmation - open to discussion but I think we need to know speakers and topics at the latest Sep 30 but will need to publicize topics, speakers and tracks as soon as humanly possible.

Also just had a long talk with Chris from CUUG -- he is on board.  My message for Ruby on Rails is being forwarded to the other two key people and nothing from CJUG.

If you got any contacts, please let me know or cc me on your communication.  Hopefully next week we will have a proper coordinator for this area.

Regards,

Kin