[clug-talk] OT Racks

Graham Monk graham.monk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 14:25:53 PDT 2006

Hope this doesn't offend anyone but several people at the last
meeting expressed interest when I mentioned we would be getting
some racks in and I can't remember all of them.

The racks are 19 inch 4 posters, with solid steel back door and
glazed front doors, mostly without sides though it would be fairly
easy to make side panels, about 6 foot tall. They are mostly in
a beige/almond color, internal shelves are about $10 each and
the racks themselves are going out at $140.

I wouldn't normally post a commercial item here but as I said
I can't remember everyone who was interested. I have a good
memory, it's just short.  :)

Graham
VFXWeb
291 3901