[clug-talk] SOLVED: Mailq: Connection Refused [127.0.0.1] Problem

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed May 31 17:08:09 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 17:40, Jon wrote:
<snip>
> The million dollar question is why that 587 line was missing in my stock
> master.cf.template file to begin with. I did a lot of things to the
> master and main files while mucking about, but I didn't do that.

It *could* be that the files you grabbed were in the process of being updated,
or perhaps that particular instance was flawed.

If your Kolab is NOT in a chrooted environment, I'd be worried.  I'd even go
so far as to outright remove Kolab, re-download the files, and then
reinstall.  It's supposed to install into a chroot by default - unless
something has changed drastically since version 2.1 (or whichever is the last
version I installed).