[clug-talk] freedom toaster

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 15:13:24 PDT 2006

Yup you're right. A few command line arguments?! I got like, 5 and a half
pages full of them when I did mkisofs -help ... Can anyone give me an
example of what is regularly used?

On 5/31/06, Brad Camroux <bgcamroux at shaw.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 04:03:43PM -0600, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> >    If you guys need any help be sure to let me know - - perhaps that
> >    could be the subject for the next meeting ;)
> >    Haha.
> >    Oh, about loading it up -- how do you make an ISO from a CD that you
> >    already have burned.
> >    I was thinking if we get this done everyone can just bring in a copy
> >    of ________, stick it in and type something like "mkiso" (lol i made
> >    that up) and boom. Presto!
> >

> Not too far off... I believe the command is mkisofs, with a few command
> line
> arguments.
>
> Brad

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422