[clug-talk] freedom toaster

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 15:03:43 PDT 2006

If you guys need any help be sure to let me know - - perhaps that could be
the subject for the next meeting ;)

Haha.

Oh, about loading it up -- how do you make an ISO from a CD that you already
have burned.
I was thinking if we get this done everyone can just bring in a copy of
________, stick it in and type something like "mkiso" (lol i made that up)
and boom. Presto!

On 5/31/06, bogi <khangyi at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Yes, that was the idea, 4 CD burners and a really fast SCSI hdd, you can
> see
> Paul of vfxweb standing behind the burner.
> After that we went on and got our current cubic metre of sizzling freedom,
> that one had 2 dvd burners and a decent SCSI array, thanks to an anonymous
> donation. It is / was good, but transporting it was closer to d-day
> landing
> operation than anything else that might come to memory. So the idea is to
> rebuild the burner, with less weight and more firepower.
> Cheers
> Szemir

> we
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > On Wednesday 31 May 2006 3:13 pm, Brad Camroux wrote:
> > > Yes, I remember that box from the one install fest I have been to.
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > For the newer members of CLUG, here's a pic of the barbecue that Szemir
> and
> > Brad are talking about from a 2003 Installfest.... I knew I had it
> > somewhere!
> >
> > http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/coolsar/misc/dscf0008.jpg
> >
> > That thing was serious....lol
> >
> > ~mike

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422